Play the Game Award 2017
The Play the Game Award pays tribute to an individual or a group of persons who in their professional careers or as volunteers in sport have made an outstanding effort to strengthen the basic ethical values of sport.
The Play the Game Award is presented during the Play the Game conference by the Danish Institute for Sports Studies chairman of the board or his/her representative from the board.
The award winner is chosen during the conference after nominations from the administration by an intern committee consisting of:
- Chairman of the board, Danish Institute for Sports Studies
- A representative appointed by the board
- Director, Danish Institute for Sports Studies
- International director, Play the Game
- The previous award winner
The award consists of a piece of art and a speaker’s invitation including free travel, accommodation and board for the next Play the Game conference.