AGGIS presentations from EASM 2012
27.09.2012By Play the Game
In the last of a series of symposia arranged by Play the Game during the EASM 2012 conference, the working group Action for Good Governance in International Sports Organisations (AGGIS) invited conference delegates to join in a workshop on Good Governance prior to their second official meeting.
The presentations held in the workshop covered different aspects of how to approach governance in sport organisations, such as monitoring and different methodologies aiming at determining which parameters good governance should be judged from.
Also an examination of the Swiss legal framework under which many of the international sports organisations work was presented and it was dicussed how to implement good governance and how to ensure compliance.
Download the AGGIS presentations here:
- Simona Kustec Lipicer: Monitoring systems of good governance
- Frank van Eekeren: Good governance and implementation strategies
- Michael Mrkonjic: The Swiss regulatory framework and international sports organisations
- Arnout Geeraet and Jens Alm: Test survey into the governance of certain sports organisations
- Barrie Houlihan: Compliance mechanisms and stakeholder interests
- Jean-Loup Chappelet and Michael Mrkonjic: ISGAT International Sport Governance Assessment Tool