Sport between business, politics and mass media - International PhD seminar prior to EASM 2012
22.02.2012By Play the Game
Prior to the 2012 conference of the European Association for Sport Management (EASM) the Department of Leadership and Corporate Strategy at the University of Southern Denmark would like to invite young sport management scholars to an international PhD seminar on sport between business, politics and mass media.
The purpose of the seminar is to bring together the future generation of sport management researchers in order to discuss topics, create networks and mutually stimulate each others' research. Leading international senior scholars within our field will contribute to the seminar, thus hopefully creating two intensive and scientifically inspiring days.
In order to participate the students must be enrolled in a PhD program. Applications must be submitted to the Department of Leadership & Corporate Strategy no later than the 1st of May, and must be signed by the supervisor as well.
- 1st of May, 2012: Deadline for applications.
- 16th of May: Feedback on applications (acceptance/rejection). Course literature is announced and additional course information is provided (paper guidelines, accommodation, transportation etc.).
- 10th of August: Deadline for submission of working papers.
- 17th of August: Participants will receive all working papers.
- 15th of September: Arrival in Slagelse.
- 16th of September: Check-in.
- 18th of September: Joint departure for the EASM conference in Aalborg.
For more information, visit the homepage where you can also download the application form